“Finchley Heights” is a mod for Fallout 3 released on April 26th, 2010.
In “Finchley Heights,” the dying mayor, Albert Finchley, is building a robot to serve as the new mayor of Finchley Heights but Harvey Ealing wants the job and will do whatever it takes to stop him. Travel to new locations, decide the fate of these two men, and choose the new mayor of Finchley Heights.
I worked on “Finchley Heights” as a solo project and brought it from concept to completion.
- Drove content, consisting of 2 new quests and 3 new locations, from concept to completion.
- Scripted gameplay, events, AI, quests, objectives and waypoints.
- Built new 3D gameplay spaces, assembled visual scenes using existing assets, placed effects, and lit the spaces.
- Developed the high-level quest beats, wrote dialogue and gameplay text and iterated on it.
- Implemented and maintained the path network, traps, gameplay pickups and narrative pickups.
- Created new AI archetypes.
- Optimized level-design content and fixed level-design and quest bugs.