“The Ghoul King” is a mod for Fallout 3 released on October 11th, 2010 for PC.
In “The Ghoul King,” the settlement of Redvale is destroyed by ghouls and the survivor blames a mysterious scientist. Embark on a journey to discover what happened but be prepared to confront The Ghoul King and his army of ghouls.
I worked on “The Ghoul King” as a solo project and brought it from concept to completion.
- Drove content, consisting of 1 new quest and 4 new locations, from concept to completion.
- Scripted gameplay, events, AI, quests, objectives, waypoints and VO.
- Built new 3D gameplay spaces, assembled visual scenes using existing assets, placed effects, and lit the spaces.
- Developed the high-level quest beats, wrote dialogue and gameplay text and iterated on it.
- Implemented and maintained the path network, traps, gameplay pickups and narrative pickups.
- Created new AI, weapon and armor archetypes.
- Optimized level-design content and fixed level-design and quest bugs.